Sten10 2019 Client Feedback Review

January 6, 2020

Our customers span a rich and diverse spectrum. Whether it be a:

  • large corporate,
  • new start-up,
  • governmental body,
  • charity,
  • partner organisation offering a complementary service
  • or even another occupational psychology firm

We are able to flex our services to meet your needs. These services include the design of assessment processes and tools, conducting assessment processes and the design and delivery of assessment-related training.

If you are considering what the experience of working with Sten10 will be like, here are some highlights from our 2019 Project Review surveys we send to all our clients.

  • On a 5-point scale we were rated, on average, as:
    • 4.6 for how likely they would be to purchase from us again in the future
    • 4.8 for quality of service provided
    • 4.9 for the level of customer service provided by the Sten10 consultant they dealt with
  • 78% of clients said that our work would have a 'significant' impact on their business (the remainder said a 'moderate' impact)
  • On a 10-point scale, 88% of people, rated us a 9 or 10 when asked how likely they would be to recommend us to others (the other 12% rated us a 7 or 8).

Our aim, of course, is to better these even further in 2020!

And for more qualitative feedback, here are some selected highlights:

Other consultancies work in a way that there is a distinct barrier between client and supplier. With Sten10 I feel like I am working with colleagues. you made me feel you really care about my challenges and not just the project fees to be paid at the end of the assignment.

Very easy to collaborate with, provided pragmatic options and a commercial arrangement that built trust. Responsive to questions and provided the output of your work clearly. Outside this, well known and positioned in the market - really like the outward facing activity from Sten10.

Communication was fantastic, offering lots of support to us whilst coordinating high volumes of candidates

Really helpful, very communicative, excellent quality work and really understand what we need

They were really consultative and understood our business challenges as we have a tricky bunch to deal with. They were really thorough when reviewing the (assessment) stages.

Planning, organisation, client engagement and relationship building, expertise (both psychological and training), ongoing support and guidance, professionalism, flexibility.

Provide brilliant expertise and advice / translate what we're after into brilliant a structure / flex to need / design robust and user friendly materials / get what we're after and support accordingly / understand the wider commercial environment that impacts the assessment work / understand what we're about / provide fab customer service and make the whole process of working together really enjoyable.

Please get in touch with us at to discuss any aspect of your people assessment needs.

Ben Williams

Assessment knowledge guru and industry thought-leader.